• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Seville airport to city centre on a bike

Peter Munt-Davies

Time of past OR future Camino
April 2015
Hello

I apologise if this question has been asked before - is there an alternative to cycling from the airport? From what I have read I really am not looking forward to cycling along a very busy road. Can you get a bike on a bus for example.
Any suggestions welcome.
Thanks Peter

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I would bet that the airport bus into town would let you get a bike on, since they let people bring all their luggage on. Will it be in a box or assembled?

In fact, they may have to let you bring it on, at least if the A-4 is the only way to get to the airport, because it would be against the law for you to ride your bike on the autopista.

Buen camino, Laurie

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thanks - Peter

Most read last week in this forum