• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Share transport OUT of SJPP October 1

JIA

I am walking into SJPP on September 30 and want to get out to Barritz airport October 1. Cost of shuttle for up to 8 people is 120 euro. Anyone want to share shuttle morning of October 1?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I am doing exactly the opposite. Landing in Biarritz, taking a bus to Bayonne and then a train to St. Jean. Can you do the same in reverse to get to Biarritz? Should be a bit cheaper.

Jia, I don't think you'll get many takers in that direction - everyone else will be going the other way!

There are trains from SJPdP at 09.04, 13.04 and 16.31 to Bayonne on Monday 1 October - and you're guaranteed a seat! Check with SNCF before traveling.

Hope you enjoyed the Le Puy route - I loved it.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum