• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Shikoku 88 Pilgrimage Phone App

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
There is a new phone app for the 88 Temples Pilgrimage in Shikoku Japan. You can find out how it works at the following video.

Wow. Impressive! We are hiking the Kumano Kodo in May, as part of the dual pilgrimage, and look forward to using this. Thank you!

Wow. Impressive! We are hiking the Kumano Kodo in May, as part of the dual pilgrimage, and look forward to using this. Thank you!
A little puzzled by your post. Are you aware that the Shikoku 88 temple pilgrimage and the Kumano Kodo are entirely separate routes on different islands? One which follows a circuit of Buddhist temples and the other linking several Shinto shrines.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Thank you. We are walking the Kumano Kodo in November.
I’m pretty sure you know it…but Kumano Kodo is not on Shikoku Island.
it is on the big island of Honshu in the Kansai area and Wakayama region.

Enjoy your fall journey.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
A little puzzled by your post. Are you aware that the Shikoku 88 temple pilgrimage and the Kumano Kodo are entirely separate routes on different islands? One which follows a circuit of Buddhist temples and the other linking several Shinto shrines.
Oh thanks for that, no I didn’t realize it, as I hadn’t delved into the app yet—so thanks for pointing that out.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back