• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Shipping items to St. Jean Pied du Port

Seiko141

Time of past OR future Camino
(July to June)
I would like to ship my treking pole to St. Jean Pied du Port. Can I do this? What address could I use and where would I collect them?

Thank you,

Hector

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hector,

How will you be traveling to SJPdP? Might it be possible to take your hiking pole with you?

If it is not possible to take them with you consider sending the pole to the Pilgrim office in SJPdP. Their address is
Amis Du Chemin De Saint- Jacques
39 rue de la Citadelle
Saint Jean Pied de Port
64220 France.

However do send an email first to ask that you might do this. Their email address is
caminopa@hotmail.com.
You can write your request in English.

Good luck and Buen camino!

Last edited:
I would like to ship my treking pole to St. Jean Pied du Port. Can I do this? What address could I use and where would I collect them?

Thank you,

Hector

Shipping things from outside of France is asking for problems due to customs and tariffs and can be held up in customs, don't count on business willing to pay customs fees for you.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Depending from where you ship it might be easier/cheaper to buy new once in SJPdP. Buen Camino, SY

Most read last week in this forum