• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Shipping of luggage from SJPP

gregorypaul

Time of past OR future Camino
4/10/2023
Buen Camino,
Does anyone if there is, a drop off / office for Express Bourricot ( to ship luggage to Casa Ivar) in SJPP?. Any info will be helpful!
Thanx in advance.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Express Bourricot does not ship to Casa Ivar, they contract with the Loop Inn in Santiago for luggage storage. This is actually very convenient because they have 24/7 reception and you can pick up your bag at your leisure. They also offer Express Bourricot customers s discount on a room.

They pick up at your accommodation.

All information on their site

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Shipping from France into Spain - can be problematic sometimes since it is crossing borders. I haven't done it myself - but have heard many complaints.

I have seen many people recommend do luggage transfer for the first few days then when you reach Pamplona - you can stop at a post office/correos and ship to Casa Ivar, less problems shipping from within Spain.

I have shipped belongings home from Pamplona and had no issues (to the US) - their post office/correos was very helpful.

I have seen many people recommend do luggage transfer for the first few days then when you reach Pamplona - you can stop at a post office/correos and ship to Casa Ivar, less problems shipping from within Spain.
I've added up the costs to use daily transport to Pamplona, then ship via Correos to Ivar, and it wasn't any cheaper than using Express Bourricot, and Express Bourricot is hassle free.

Here's a post that I made comparing the cost of Express Bourricot vs daily transport then mailing from Pamplona.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum