• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

JeanneA

My daughters and I will be doing the North route starting in early May. I think we'll fly out of Toronto around May 5 to Paris, then on to SJPP as recommended by others. Is there a site or somewhere in advance that I should sign? There will be three of of, should we be registering with anyone/anything? What is the fastest / best way to get our Compostela passports - should we get them there or do we have time to send for them here from Yellowknife? Anything else I should do ahead of time?
Thanks,
JeanneA

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi Jeanne,

Contact the Canadian Pilgrim Association here:
http://www.santiago.ca/ben.html

They'll fix everything for you, including a nice Canadian identified Pilgrim Passport. You have ample time to do that by mail.

Good luck on the Camino.

Cheers!
Jean-Marc

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum