• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Signposted route from Uclés to Madrid

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
This looks wonderful!

This looks useful, but I can't wait for one of us to walk it and let us know more about where there are places to sleep and eat - KinkyOne, Johnny Walker, isn't this the kind of thing you'd do?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
This looks wonderful!

This looks useful, but I can't wait for one of us to walk it and let us know more about where there are places to sleep and eat - KinkyOne, Johnny Walker, isn't this the kind of thing you'd do?
Definitely :D
But unless I win the lottery very soon this "kind of thing" won't happen this year. Sadly. And I'm still torturing myself reading such threads ;)

Saw the signposting for this when we visited the Santiago church in Madrid on way home from CdF. Been busy googling since - looks really interesting :)
Ucles - Madrid - Sahagun and then on to Salvador & Primitivo...sounds like a plan.
Would Ucles to Madrid count as the Camino Ucles?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Saw the signposting for this when we visited the Santiago church in Madrid on way home from CdF. Been busy googling since - looks really interesting :)
Ucles - Madrid - Sahagun and then on to Salvador & Primitivo...sounds like a plan.
Would Ucles to Madrid count as the Camino Ucles?
Ugh, wouldn't know that for sure. Camino de Madrid is officially recognized by the Santiago Office although it is mainly (virtualy) made up just few decades ago. Don't know about Ucles though. But then again is that important??? ;)

Ugh, wouldn't know that for sure. Camino de Madrid is officially recognized by the Santiago Office although it is mainly (virtualy) made up just few decades ago. Don't know about Ucles though. But then again is that important??? ;)

Absolutely not :)

Was strangely moved on entering the church in Madrid - even more so when I was asked if I wanted a sello. Been considering a Madrid/Salvador/Primitivo trilogy for a while..but now it is singing to me now I just need to find a little time ;)

Absolutely not :)

Was strangely moved on entering the church in Madrid - even more so when I was asked if I wanted a sello. Been considering a Madrid/Salvador/Primitivo trilogy for a while..but now it is singing to me now I just need to find a little time ;)
Maybe take into consideration Ucles + Madrid with a little bit of CF and then Invierno???
Either way you choose you won't be disappointed ;)

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Maybe take into consideration Ucles + Madrid with a little bit of CF and then Invierno???
Either way you choose you won't be disappointed ;)

Thanks KinkyOne. Any reason you mention Invierno vs Salvador/Primitivo?
Too many choices ;)

Thanks KinkyOne. Any reason you mention Invierno vs Salvador/Primitivo?
Too many choices ;)
Well both ways will take you to Santiago eventually ;)
Invierno is just one more option to avoid CF crowds but also a bit more direct line to SdC than Salvador/Primitivo. Also much more solitary. I'm just mentioning it because I haven't walked Primitivo and therefore can't really compare them.

Definitely :D
But unless I win the lottery very soon this "kind of thing" won't happen this year. Sadly. And I'm still torturing myself reading such threads ;)
Me too
The list is getting longer by the day
Even without actually knowing where it is ..or how long it is...or what accommodation is available ...it been added to the list!!!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
It doesn’t matter whether the pilgrims office recognizes this Camino or not, because so long as you walk the last 100 km on a recognized Camino, you should be fine. This one will take you either to the Frances, or the Sanabres, or maybe even the Invierno!

It doesn’t matter whether the pilgrims office recognizes this Camino or not, because so long as you walk the last 100 km on a recognized Camino, you should be fine. This one will take you either to the Frances, or the Sanabres, or maybe even the Invierno!
You know I know that and that's why I added if it is of any importance. It is not
;)

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hi everybody, Which is the best way by foot : Uclès to Madrid or Madrid to Uclès (in july !)? And where find informations about accomodation ? Thank you

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.