• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

SIM card for iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowena

Time of past OR future Camino
Does anyone know how I would go about buying a French SIM card for my iPhone before I leave Canada? I want to be able to use it on the Via Gebennensis and Chemin de Saint Jacques.
Thanks,
Rowena

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Does anyone know how I would go about buying a French SIM card for my iPhone before I leave Canada? I want to be able to use it on the Via Gebennensis and Chemin de Saint Jacques.
Thanks,
Rowena
I used SIMSmart here in the states. Not sure if they ship to Canada.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Very pricey to buy a prepaid French SIM and have it shipped to Canada, you'd be better off buying one in France, buy it from a phone store and make sure it works before you leave the store. Here is a link of available prepaid SIM cards, it seems that Orange is the largest phone carrier in France.
http://prepaid-data-sim-card.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Europe

I use Orange but make sure your phone is unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum