• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

SJPP accommodation

Gdavis

Time of past OR future Camino
May 2024
I am staying at a 300 year old Basque farmhouse slightly outside of St. Jean Pied de Port (SJPP) before I start my Camino. The owner, Melanie, is great and will do anything for the pilgrims staying with her! She provides full concierge services; for example, drive you to restaurants and errands such as for pilgrim shopping, pharmacy, post office, grocery store, etc., and she even stages pictures of you walking out of SJPP as you begin your Camino. She gave me a history of the Basques. Also, I prearranged with her and she took me to Lourdes for the day. Here is her contact information:
Melanie
+33782485069 (WHATSAPP)
caoceanlady@yahoo.com

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thank you. I guess you had to pay for the Lourdes excursion. How much was it?
When you say ‘ just outside SJPP - how many km’s?

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum