• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Spanish/English Dictionary in Kindle Store

jsalt

Jill
Time of past OR future Camino
Portugués, Francés, LePuy, Rota Vicentina, Norte, Madrid, C2C, Salvador, Primitivo, Aragonés, Inglés
Hi, can anyone recommend a Spanish / English dictionary to download from the Kindle Store? (I have Kindle on my smartphone.) I’ve found the perfect one in French (Larousse), but can’t find something similar in Spanish. I’m looking for a two-way dictionary: Spanish to English and English to Spanish. Thanks! Jill

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
How about using Google translate? Usually can download the Spanish language pack do that you can use it offline.

You can also download the Basque and Galicia languages for fun!

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.