This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Special sign

Tulle

Time of past OR future Camino
1999 Burgos-SDC, 2003 Leon-SDC, 2007-2012 Le Puy-SDC, 2014 Burgos-Covarrubias, Camino Ingles 3 times
I am now walking Camino Primitivo and several places have I seen this sign. Does anyone know what it means?

Attachments

• DA882264-59FA-4A11-A1A9-3326772F2AE9.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 309
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
A spiral blue arrow indicates the reverse route. Usually it is on the back of the mojone.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
A spiral blue arrow indicates the reverse route. Usually it is on the back of the mojone.
I don’t think this had something to do with a reverse route. It was painted on stones, trees etc.

It is simply a grafiti, I think.

Okay, here is my analytical take. The underlying symbol appears to be an infinity sign, the sort of flattened number eight (8).

The arrow leading upwards, away from infinity IMHO, likely means "Onward to Infinity..." At least that is one plausible explanation...

One might make the case that conceptually, this could fit the Camino... think on it for a moment...

Hope this helps the dialog...

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The arrow leading upwards, away from infinity IMHO, likely means "Onward to Infinity..." At least that is one plausible explanation...
Or maybe in the immortal words of Buzz Lightyear "To Infinity and beyond! “

I couldn't get the article at your URL but I did find it at
https://www.elprogreso.es/articulo/...el-camino-primitivo/20140807100100319749.html

The article was written in August 2014.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Most likely just an unneeded graffiti but could be understood also as:
"Not all who wander are lost".

Maybe?

Most read last week in this forum