• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Starting Camino Frances in SJPDP 31st May

Prepare for your next Camino on California's Santa Catalina Island, Oct 27 to Nov 2
Buen Camino!
We shall see how fast your son will be climbing up to Orisson

My 15-year-old grandson and I begin on June 11.. I’m looking forward to my fourth Camino but seen through his young eyes. By the way, I hiked to Hadrian‘s wall last year and finished in your most excellent city. Buen Camino!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
My 15-year-old grandson and I begin on June 11.. I’m looking forward to my fourth Camino but seen through his young eyes. By the way, I hiked to Hadrian‘s wall last year and finished in your most excellent city. Buen Camino!
Thank you
The Hadrian's wall path is wonderful but generally very muddy(or clarty as we say around here).I am hoping for less mud on Spain!
Regards

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum