• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Starting from Salamanca October 2nd 2019

Marielle de M

Time of past OR future Camino
Plan to walk Camino via de la Plata
Hello, I am planning to walk the VdlP in October this year, starting from Salamanca. It would be great to be able to meet up with some people along the way so we can from time to time share experiences etc. So far I haven't found much on this site from people doing the VdlP in October. Is anyone planning to?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hello @Marielle de M. So far, it is our plan to leave Salamanca on Oct 2! I will be walking with 4 others. We have not bought airline tickets yet. I will be walking the Camino Teresiano first, from Avila to Alba de Tormes, a stone's throw from Salamanca. Then I will meet up with my friends in Salamanca. Stay in touch. We will see what we see! Elle

Hello Elle, thanks for your reaction! That sounds really nice! Yes, let's stay in touch. I have not booked my flight either and 2nd of October is kind of expected date. Same may be for you and your friends I guess.
Good luck with preparations and walking the other camino first (I dont know that one, will look it up).
Marielle

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
As it looks now I will arrive in Salamanca evening of October 1st. Will probably stay 1 day in Salamanca and start walking on the 3rd. (this is what I am kind of targeting as I am flying first to Madrid to enjoy that city with a friend for a couple of days before she flies home and I continue to the VdlP). But, no flights booked yet. So, let's stay in touch on our planning.

Perfect! I will keep you posted.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum