• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Starting my Camino tomorrow

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Buen camino!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi V-rock
I'm sure your preparation is perfect and both you and your wife will enjoy the Camino Portuguese. A lovely Camino.
Your earlier comments mention having travelled to Portugal before and loved it. You will enjoy it on foot too.

Buen Camino
Annie

Buen Camino!

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Ten days to go before I leave for my Camino. Spending a few days in Madrid then take a train to Bayonne, possibly spend the night there and then a bus to Mauleon from where I will start. Really looking forward to this although have done this route three other times.

Nathanael
Your 4th time on this way. That's good recommendation. Must be be beautiful and very long

Buen Camino.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
So jealous .. I still have till 4th September .. I can't wait

Most read last week in this forum