• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Starting my camino

Jac Jac Taylor

Time of past OR future Camino
19/05/2013
Can somebody please give me a quick explanation on how to pick up my camino passport that we get stamped the way through the camino? I'm starting in SJPP

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Jac Jac Taylor said:
Can somebody please give me a quick explanation on how to pick up my camino passport that we get stamped the way through the camino? I'm starting in SJPP

Jac Jac Taylor,

In Saint-Jean the office for the Amis du Chemin de Saint Jacques at 39 rue de la Citadelle can provide you with a Credential and lodging assistance. Their volunteers help run the albergue at 55 rue de la Citadelle. Recently renovated this is a fine place to stay, but they do NOT take reservations. If their albergue is full they will help you find other pilgrim lodgings when you are on site. They keep up to the minute lists of available space throughout the SJPdP area.

Buen Camino,

Margaret Meredith

I got mine simply by sending an email with my address and additional information to Peterborough Pilgrims. They were kind enough to send me one for free, even though I'm not from the UK but live in Holland!

Link: http://peterbros-pilgrimcredentials.blogspot.nl/

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum