• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Starting On August 7th 2015

Tony Wake

Time of past OR future Camino
Going to do it 2015
Hi, any other pilgrims flying from Gatwick at 14.00 to Biarritz August the 7th then going on to St Jean Pied de port, just interested to Know that's others are making the trip, my wife and I are getting really excited now and counting down the days until we leave for the Airport and start the Camino, hope to meet other pilgrims on the way Buen Camino to everybody Tony and Jeannette

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi Tony and Jeannette , you will have no problem to meet other pilgrims along the way.
I wish you both well and a Buen Camino , Peter .

Buen Camino Tony and Jeanette!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Hi, Tony and Jeanette,

My husband and I are flying into Madrid on August 10, going to Pamplona to stay at a hostel, and then are being transported to SJPdP for the start of our Camino. We'll actually begin walking on August 12 from SJPdP. We wanted to have a day there to enjoy the area and make sure we're fully recovered from any jet lag, so it seems we're a few days behind you. We're slow walkers, so I doubt we'll catch up to you. At any rate, we too are getting very excited and eager to begin!

Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum