• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Stop Spraying Lavender Oil!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, another Lazarus thread...
I don't recall lavender oil encounters on the Camino, but I did stay in one albergue where two young ladies in the bunks above and across from me sprayed down their sleeping bags and the mattress with peppermint oil. Don't know if it kept any critters at bay, but it did actually smell nice.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
They have, lots of them, it's just nobody takes much notice of scientists any more.

Yes, great idea, but how much weight would carrying a brick add to our pack?
Well it depends on the brick. If it is a common or facing brick such as a Fletton or London stock white, not so much, a kilo max when dry, but engineering bricks such as Warnhams or Southwaters are a different proposition, not to mention the notorious Stafford Blues. And yes, I used to be a hod carrier when they had such things.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
This thread started in 2018, with a few posts in 2020. I think it’s had a fair run. Anyone who wants to ask questions or discuss the topic further can start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum