• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

SUCCESS: carry-on backpack

Vacajoe

Traded in my work boots for hiking ones
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances, Portuguese, Aragon, Norte, SJWayUK, Nive
My 40 liter REI backpack with 16lbs of gear easily passed the carry-on bag test! I know lots of folks stress out on this topic, so I wanted to share the good news! Now off to Barcelona!!!

(My wife points out that she could probably fit TWO of her size backpack there - what a packing showoff! )

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Love it! My husband just bought a 35 L and we were worried if it would pass. So it should! As for your wife's comment, I agree! Mine is tiny in comparision! However, I plan to take advantage of my husband's big one! ha ha ha!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Decathalon store on Barcelona has everything you could want but couldn’t pack due to carry-on size! My wife bought collapsible pokes for $25!

Don't forget to cinch down the compression straps, fold the harness in on itself and use the rain cover to stop them from wandering off. I can squeeze my loaded 40L down to 30!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
And remember the rules for liquids and sharps in carry on luggage.

Love it! My husband just bought a 35 L and we were worried if it would pass. So it should! As for your wife's comment, I agree! Mine is tiny in comparison! However, I plan to take advantage of my husband's big one! ha ha ha!

Doing that has to be considered as cheating!

Most read last week in this forum