• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Tavira to Santiago.

Isca-camigo

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Various ones.
This route has been talked about in other threads, but it seems like a nationwide Portuguese organisation has got involved- Via Lusitania, and they are going to push forward with it. The website has link to Albergues and recommended etapas. They have marked from Evora in the South but there is already a route from Tavira to Metrola and possibly on to Evora, and would add to that the group from Faro who are marking to Lisbon, that is a little hop and a jump from their route to Evora. http://caminhossantiago.pt

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thank you for the info. I live in Luz de Tavira and last year I started from Porto. I've always been thinking about starting from my doorstep.

Excellent news! I've already heard about it but haven't seen this website. I walked from Santarem to Santiago last year and hoping to walk CPI - Camino Portugues Interior from Viseu this summer, so the way from Evora will be on my list for the future.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

I was going to hang up my mids and call it a day on multiple week Caminos, but this has got me thinking. I have been stalking the Camino Minoto/Riberio for years, if that opens up from Braga then with this it might be too much for me.

Most read last week in this forum