• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Taxi Pamplona to SJPdP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoran K.

ZK1107
Time of past OR future Camino
St. Olav 2005
CF 2018+2019+2023+2024
2020+2021 VF
I am arriving to Pamplona around 2 PM and there is no bus to Saint Jean PdP.
Is anyone on the same train and want to share a taxi?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
A taxi will cost you approx. € 150,--.
Why not stay in Pamplona today? It is such a nice city for a Sunday afternoon and you can just walk through Pamplona when you are there again walking the Camino, it will save you time then.
Tomorrow you can take the Alsa bus at 12am to SJPdP, costs € 22,--.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I wish I could but I have booked a room in Sjpdp, Roncesvalles and zubiri all of them non refundable at this point

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum