• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Thank You IVAR!

Angie94

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances - 2016 www.angie-carter.com/camino
https://youtu.be/PtE_hvREZc4
So grateful you created this forum ~ I received so much help from the members through their experience and suggestions and because of that I was able to experience the camino and reach Santiago!
And thank you for providing pilgrims with a luggage storage as I was so happy to pick up my box and have some new clothes and supplies at the end of my journey! It was a pleasure meeting you and I wish you well in the future.

Last edited:
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
for a second I thought Ivar had a Deacon's hat on his head ;-)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
This forum makes a huge difference to people...giving so much reassurance, confidence, and avoidance of pain, suffering and disappointment from bad choices and poor planning. Ivar you are a legend!

And for anyone who is nervous to start - look at the glow of health and happiness on Angie94 in her picture above - well done Angie!

Last edited:
All this "good stuff" that is going on in the forum is all because of you all.... I am just organising this... all of you add the magic!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Was a pleasure to meet Ivar on saturday as I picked up my new shoes . Excellant service and a very nice guy.

Most read last week in this forum