• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The Camino 'Walk '

Hiawatha

Time of past OR future Camino
St Jean Pied de Port - Finisterra 2017
GR70 France 2018
Via Francigena 2019
Apologies if this has been posted before . I have to admit I laughed out loud when I first saw it . I have experienced this ' walk ' many times after a long haul with a 20 kilo pack , just never saw it from behind before .

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=199_1221754066" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You may need flash player for this to work .

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Walk this way!!!!

Perfect music for the video.

I may create dummy accounts just to like this a few thousand times

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
haha, so true! I distinctly remember one marvelous day when I walked down the stairs in the Albergue and realized that I was walking normally. It was amazing to be just striding along after a couple of weeks of walking funny after stopping for the day.

Hi Charlie,

Well you did it. Secret is in the open, and yes it is a fact...I could see myself I actually felt I was walking like a duck, and could not help otherwise. What makes it OK, is that so many around you do exactly the same, so easy to blend in.. thank you for posting the video!!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum