• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The Next Generation of Peregrino

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
My father had to dig up part of our backyard to lay some pipe when I was that size. He laid pallets over where he had dug and I felt like I was walking on little bridges.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Absolutely beautiful photo. She looks like a peregrina!

Beautiful photo, Stuart!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Beautiful photo @StuartM !
But as always I'm kind of shocked why people take photos vertically instead of horizontally especially where there could've been seen sooo much more... left & right (well, we humans do have more horizontal "view" than vertical, that's why Hollywood etc. a long time ago developed wide-screen ratios). Anyway, such a nice photo in which I can feel the temperature, weather, it simply gives me "the feel"

Thanks! The original picture was cropped to a more vertical view to give a bit more emphasis to the long, straight path ahead.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum