• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The Southern Charms of Spain and Portugal - FrugalTraveler NYT article

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
That is exactly my plan this year after my camino. I start in August with 4 days in the Azores then walk all of September in Portugal and Galicia then spend 4 days in Seville then a week in Southern Portugal. I fly home from Lisbon on October 15th. I can hardly wait.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Mike, after nearly four decades of assuring my best friend I'd figure out here biological family and ancestral roots, I have done both. She is from the Azores, which means that I've been researching them.

Which island will you visit? More than one? I am so curious.

that sounds simply exquisite! Azores is still on my travel list -- as well is Sevilla - and of course back again to Portogallo -
such a profoundly moving area of the world - wishing you bom caminho in all and every aspects!
many blessings -

I only have time for Sao Miguel and hope to visit the West side of the island where my great grandparents were from; Candelária, Ginetes, and Mosteiros.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum