• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The time has come - 1 more sleep

angelab

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino de Frances June (2017)
1 more sleep & my adventure begins. Tomorrow I arrive in SJPDP. I'm ready! Feeling excited about the journey ahead and I surrender to whatever unfolds physically, mentally, emotionally & spiritually. It feels like a rite of passage & I know that I will never be the same again. Looking forward to meeting other pilgrims & sharing this incredible experience with people from all over the globe. I feel grateful & truly blessed

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Oh my gosh, I am so happy for you. It is such a wonderful feeling to actually be there and think to yourself "This is it, I am really here and I am doing it!"

I wish you safe travels and a meaningful journey.

Buen Camino!

Hi Angela,one thing is certain when you arrive in Santiago you certainly will be changed for the rest of your life.
It will be a great experience and make new frienships for live.

Wish you a wonderful journey and a Buen Camino, Peter.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Buen Camino Pilgrim y Peregrina !

You have wonderfully positive energy, angelab! Just be present in every moment and keep remembering what a unique experience you're on. Share your positive stuff with as many people as possible, roll with the punches and enjoy yourself, peregrina!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum