• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The Ultimate Blister Solution [Paid] 2014-08-18

No permission to buy ($16.95)

Matt W.

Matt W. submitted a new resource:

Washable, Non-Adhesive Blister Prevention - Ezeefit Sports wants to donate blister prevention products to pilgrims!

Read more about this resource...

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I tried this product on my camino and it worked well once you got used to them. I had the ones that fit over the big toe and forefoot . It took a little while to get the fitting right for the big toe but not too long and they worked a treat. No blisters! I also tried 1000 Mile socks with german gehowl fuss cream and they also worked well . Absolutely no blisters . All my other 4 hiking companions had a large number of blisters. I would Certainly recommend both products but give them a trai run first to see see what suite you best
Best wishes and Buen camino
Dr George b. Assaf

Most read last week in this forum