• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Time to head out home

James_tien6945

Time of past OR future Camino
2013 Camino Frances
After a month and half preparation on the snow covered North Ontario it is the time to go Camino. Carrying lots of ultra-light-weight but meaningful blessings and wishes from families, and friends does not seem to add more weight on my shoulder but do give strength to kick me out of my apartment door, although we just talked at last minute to cancel our flight and stay on comfort normal life last night :roll:
Buen Camino

We are tall and short couples is going to walk from SJPDP to Santiago de Compostela(hopefully) starting on Easter Sunday

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum