• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Timelapse images of the Milky Way

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I thought I was sorted when I arrived at that alberue just outside Terradillos. It has a big lawn in front of it and I was waiting for night to fall so I could lie on the grass and star watch. Instead I watched an Atlantic front approaching and quickly ran inside for a beer and a play on the internet.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
This is beautiful!...

First I thought the post was off-topic. Then I realized it is about the unspeakable poetry of walking slowly over the thin crust of the Earth. The Earth moves East and we walk West. Everything moves, changes, metamorphes.

Thank you, Stephen, for sharing. It's a keeper.

Most read last week in this forum