• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

To Tui from Madrid or Lisbon

daesdaemar

Camino-holic
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Ingles - twice
Would appreciate suggestions on best way to get to Tui (Camino Portugues) after arrival at Lisbon or Madrid airport. Thanks in advance.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Would appreciate suggestions on best way to get to Tui (Camino Portugues) after arrival at Lisbon or Madrid airport. Thanks in advance.
You could walk!!! Or check the train schedules. I would tell you to fly to Lisbon it is probably a lot easier to get trains, and shorter. From Lisbon you may be able to get a direct train to at least Porto and switch there. I am also sure that someone who knows better than me can help. I would recommend checking out flights on TAP Portugal. I live in Mexico and had a direct flight to Lisbon. Iberia has some too, I believe. The price from where I live to Lisbon was the cheapest and most direct.

Compare in English the various prices/times etc by using www.Rome2Rio.com.
Good luck and Bom Caminho!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum