• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Tourist office

daesdaemar

Camino-holic
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Ingles - twice
From what I have read, there seem to be two tourist offices in Ferrol. One is the kiosk-type down at the port and the other is the larger office somewhere in town. It is my understanding that the larger office in town is the one with all the "goodies" (maps, sellos, etc.) Can anyone verify and where exactly is the office in town?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
This is from the downloadable guide on the CSJ of UK website: http://www.csj.org.uk

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The first time i walked this route I could not find the tourist office but being Sunday everything was closed, the second time I did walk round the square before I saw it. There is a security guard and you have to pass your backpack through a scanner and he gives you a number then you go upstairs to the offices, It is not really like a normal turismo just council offices.I also got a sello from the farmacia by the first Camino Ingles waymark. It was winter both times so not sure if this makes a difference.

Most read last week in this forum