• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Train from Bayonne to St Jean Pied de Port

Bryonydays

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Portuguese planned for April 2022
I will be starting my third Camino Frances in April this year and can’t wait. I’m just wondering if anyone has managed to travel by train from Bayonne before, as both times I previously booked my train tickets I ended up getting on a coach from the train station?

Thanks

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I've been on the train and also the replacement bus. And on one occasion when the train was overcrowded SNCF sent a few of us by taxi instead! No point trying to guess which this far ahead.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Train running most of time now, bus is a kamikaze journey but you get there in one piece "Normally".

Most read last week in this forum