• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Train from Ourense to Puebla de Sanabria appears full for 9 days ahead on RENFE

Time of past OR future Camino
June 2013, June 2014, Oct 2014, May 2015, and more
Today I tried to book a ticket one way from Ourense to Puebla de Sanabria for Sept 26th on RENFE site. It showed none available. A few weeks ago it showed a train at 07.14 and 12.29hrs. Through constant searching I noticed it said train full. Is this normal or maybe due to covid? I see there is a train from Santiago de Compostela to Puebla de Sanabria at 06.32hrs but can't seem to book from Ourense. Any help or hints?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Renee gives the following explanation. (Maybe they cancelled the route?).

The route consulted is not available for sale at the moment or there is no direct connection, please try again later and apologize for the inconvenience.

puebla de sanabria stayed there one night beautiful albergue and a family garden on patio.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Yes, jcat, that is the reply on renfe site thank you. I'll try trainline, thanks vn walking. I'll be on the way from Santiago, staying one night in Ourense to start walking from Puebla de Sanabria .bus is almost 3hrs grrrr. I booked train Santiago to Ourense already.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum