• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Training advice.

im starting on the 1st as well....
Hello James.... This post was from last year. We started September lst 2014 finishing October 4th, with a few days rest along the way. And yes, we were the laughing cousins. It was an amazing experience and I hope it will be for you as well. Something for you to consider... many people, if they have a month to walk, start out on the lst of the month. Might be something about human nature. I would be curious to see the statistics of starting on the 4 or 7, as an example. I hope it is less crowded for you. It was helpful for us to book our rooms for the initial days. Buen camino. Pam

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum