• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transferring from Terminal 2E to 2G at CDG Paris Airport

Elvis

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances April/May 2023
Primitivo Sept/Oct. 2022
I will be travelling through CDG Paris Airport to my next Camino. I have done CDG Paris before with transfers from Terminal 2E to 2F with no problem. My next trip has me transfer from Terminal 2E to 2G for my flight to Biarritz. I have learnt I have to go outside of Terminal 2E to catch a shuttle to go to Terminal 2G. Anyone with more info. on this please advise. Thank you.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I went through CDG twice this summer and it was extremely challenging -- almost missed flights, and my husband did when he was meeting me at the end of my Camino. All I can recommend is allow PLENTY of time -- you have to go through security again even if you never leave the airport, and it was so busy it took a very long time. I'm hoping to avoid it in the future. Good luck!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I will be making the same transfer in April. I checked the terminal maps on the easycdg website. It looks fairly straightforward.

Most read last week in this forum