• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transport Los Arcos to Bilbao Airport

SarahRam

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2014
Camino Portuguese (2015)
Hi

I am leaving the Camino Frances after a week on the Camino on 24 August from Los Arcos. I need to get to Bilbao Airport to catch a flight for 3pm. I can't find timetables to work out if I can make all the connections in time - can any one help please?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Bus to Logrono, then train to Bilbao-- the train goes through some very attractive countryside. It should take about 4 hours so if you can get a start before 8 am, you should make your train, but I would err on the side of going to Bilbao the night before your flight.

Estellesa bus from Los Arcos to Estella. 4 per day.

Estellesa bus from Estella to San Sebastian. 4 per day.

PESA bus from San Sebastian/Donostia to Bilbao Loiu Airport. Hourly.

Transfer points are Estellesa bus station (outdoor) and San Sebastian bus station.

another option is blablacar but you need nerves of steel while waiting to see if someone just happens to be going where you want to go at the time you want to go!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum