• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Transport Los Arcos to Bilbao Airport

SarahRam

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2014
Camino Portuguese (2015)
Hi

I am leaving the Camino Frances after a week on the Camino on 24 August from Los Arcos. I need to get to Bilbao Airport to catch a flight for 3pm. I can't find timetables to work out if I can make all the connections in time - can any one help please?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Bus to Logrono, then train to Bilbao-- the train goes through some very attractive countryside. It should take about 4 hours so if you can get a start before 8 am, you should make your train, but I would err on the side of going to Bilbao the night before your flight.

Estellesa bus from Los Arcos to Estella. 4 per day.

Estellesa bus from Estella to San Sebastian. 4 per day.

PESA bus from San Sebastian/Donostia to Bilbao Loiu Airport. Hourly.

Transfer points are Estellesa bus station (outdoor) and San Sebastian bus station.

another option is blablacar but you need nerves of steel while waiting to see if someone just happens to be going where you want to go at the time you want to go!

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

For those who might want to transport a bag, here are the envelopes of two companies. The envelopes can be found at most places to stay along the Camino. Fill out the info and slip the money in...
Flying to MAD from the US. After I clear customs, can I remain airside to get to my connecting flight to SdC or do I have to exit to groundside and go back through security in the Domestic...
I am flying to Santiago via Dublin and have about a 10 hour layover. I arrive 0830 and my flight on Ryanair is not till 1930. Any suggestions on how I can spend my time? Is it practical to go...
Hello from NY! I am booking some accommodations with booking.com and an offer on their site for a free airport shuttle just came up so I booked it. This is the below confirmation. I am entirely...
Hi! I plan to go on El Camino Portugues starting in Vigo this summer, and after, I am going to explore Europe. I need a suitcase for my trip after El Camino, and I have been struggling to...
Looking to book a train from Santiago to Madrid in late June and there are no trains on any day even today on the Renfe site? Queries to Renfe generate an error. Does anyone know what is happening?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back