• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transportation from O Cebreiro

Vanozza

Time of past OR future Camino
I have walked part of the Camino Frances one and a half times. I ended in Sahagun in April 2019.
Can anyone tell me how to get from O Cebreiro back to Leon? Not now. In a few months after things settle down. I am just doing some pre-planning. I need to catch a train in Leon in order to get back to Madrid. I am assuming that there is a bus route but I have not been able to locate the information. Any input is much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi ,
You can take a taxi from O Cebreiro to Piedrafita Do Cebreiro and from there a bus to Leon.
And you can check the Rome2rio app.

Happy planning

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I live on the way up to O’Cebreiro... I can give you a ride if I know a little bit in advance. We often need to go to Leon to get construction supplies, so it’s no biggie to take you.

It might be easier to go forward not back to Leon.

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.

Most read last week in this forum