• PLEASE NOTE: Please think twice before you travel to Spain now. More here.

Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Transportation from O Cebreiro

Vanozza

Camino(s) past & future
I have walked part of the Camino Frances one and a half times. I ended in Sahagun in April 2019.
Can anyone tell me how to get from O Cebreiro back to Leon? Not now. In a few months after things settle down. I am just doing some pre-planning. I need to catch a train in Leon in order to get back to Madrid. I am assuming that there is a bus route but I have not been able to locate the information. Any input is much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter Fransiscus

Be a Rainbow in someone else's cloud.
Camino(s) past & future
All that we are is the result of what we have thought.
Can anyone tell me how to get from O Cebreiro back to Leon? Not now. In a few months after things settle down. I am just doing some pre-planning. I need to catch a train in Leon in order to get back to Madrid. I am assuming that there is a bus route but I have not been able to locate the information. Any input is much appreciated.
Hi ,
You can take a taxi from O Cebreiro to Piedrafita Do Cebreiro and from there a bus to Leon.
And you can check the Rome2rio app.

Happy planning 🙏

Vagabond Vieiras

Camino(s) past & future
Francés and Norte many times all the way and in parts
I live on the way up to O’Cebreiro... I can give you a ride if I know a little bit in advance. We often need to go to Leon to get construction supplies, so it’s no biggie to take you.

Camino(s) past & future
2013 Camino Frances SJPP / 2014 Camino Portugues / 2015 Camino Ingles / 2015 Hospitalero Training
2016 (fall) Camino Sanabre / Hospitalero?
It might be easier to go forward not back to Leon.

Advertisement

Booking.com