• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Trekking Poles in Santiago

Jenguyfree

Time of past OR future Camino
Walk planned leaving Sarria on 23rd September 2020 for the last 100km
I have read on a 2012 thread that it is possible to borrow walking poles that have been left by other pilgrims? Is that still the case? If not are there places to buy trekking poles in Santiago and how much do they cost?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I have read on a 2012 thread that it is possible to borrow walking poles that have been left by other pilgrims? Is that still the case? If not are there places to buy trekking poles in Santiago and how much do they cost?
JT who lives in Santiago can help. Send a private message to @Thedanishvikingpilgrim
I live in Santiago and I’ll gladly take People’s poles and put Them to good use with other pilgrims.
I Can be contacted on Messenger JT Pedersen or Instagram thedanishvikingpilgrim

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
Lots of the hostels have left behind poles and also the Pilgrim centre used to have plenty.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum