• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Trying to post a query in Portuguese Central section

BarbaraW

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2019/22, Portuguese 2023, Ingles 2024
I am a member, logged in and trying to post a query about a suitable start point north of Porto which can be reached in a day by public transport from Coimbra. This section of the forum states that I do not have sufficient privileges to post in that section. ??? Can anyone help please.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Make sure that you are posting into this forum:. https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/forums/caminho-portugues-central-lisboa-porto-sant.13/

If you still have problems post in this thread, then "report" your own post with the reason why and one of the moderators will see it and move it for you.

Thank you Trecile. PS I am travelling with a pink and purple tie dyed silk sleeping bag, inspired by a post of yours!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum