• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Under two months and counting

BillyB

Time of past OR future Camino
april 2016
Leaving for SJPDP April 10 and planing to start my Camino on the 13th. I have packed and repacked my bag 100 times. Im down to 21lbs and i probably have 20lbs of stuff i bought and won't bring, I've walked 50 + miles a week for the last 6 months and I'm ready to start the real walk. Very excited!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I'm about the same.I'll leave July 15th.So far my pack is about 22 lbs.I'm gonna carry extra water hence more weight.I still pack and unpack everyother day and walk about 6 miles a day so far.When it gets warmer I'll walk more.

I'm about the same.I'll leave July 15th.So far my pack is about 22 lbs.I'm gonna carry extra water hence more weight.I still pack and unpack everyother day and walk about 6 miles a day so far.When it gets warmer I'll walk more.

Buen Camino to you both! I love that stage where I keep packing and unpacking my bag - it's all part of the fun and anticipation. Good luck.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
James you might find no need for extra water if your on the CF. I purchased a regular botle of water and just refilled it at Fuentes throughout the journey. Wish you Buen Camino.

Thats great drop about 10 lbs off your pack would be even greater your body will thank you over 100 times over

zzotte

James you might find no need for extra water if your on the CF. I purchased a regular botle of water and just refilled it at Fuentes throughout the journey. Wish you Buen Camino.[/
Thanks NualaOC,Movinmaggie and zzotte.I appreciate the advice.I work outside in the extreme heat so water is very important to me.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Oh good, I thought I was the only one packing and re-packing and obsessively weighing every item! Sounds like I'm in good company. Is it possible to catch the Camino bug before actually setting foot in Spain??

I start the day after you and like you I have packed and repacked. I plan on doing it the day before I leave hoping that I will be able to part with the "I might need" stuff. Buen Camino

Happy Trails

Oh good, I thought I was the only one packing and re-packing and obsessively weighing every item! Sounds like I'm in good company. Is it possible to catch the Camino bug before actually setting foot in Spain??
Oh my, yes…..

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum