• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

University rooms in Burgos

Time of past OR future Camino
CF (2015), CP (2016), part of Vasco (2019)
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I stayed in university accommodation in Burgos in October 2015. Room arrangements such that an apartment could be modified to form 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms. Reasonable price, clean. About a 10 minute walk from the cathedral.

I stayed in a university dorm in a private room in León in 2017.

And someone mentioned the university rooms website here on the forum while I was researching places to stay in London for a few days. A private dorm room was at least 50% less expensive than a basic hotel room, and I was able to afford to stay a day longer than if I booked a hotel.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
We stayed in a university dorm room in Pamplona, on our way back home.
It was fiesta time and there was only one room available. The student who was in charge found a spare mattress and there was just room for it between the bed and the desk.
A loo, shower and a mini kitchen arrangement made it just perfect!

Worth considering for any big Spanish city during the university holidays - I’ve stayed in student accommodation in Malaga and Madrid whist at language school.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum