• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Up to date Albergue / Hotel / Hostel list etc.

KristinaMaria

Hi, I saw some older lists of locations, does any one have an up to date list of Albergues & Hostels etc. along the way. Thank you!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Re: Up to date Albergue / Hotel / Hostel list etc. here

Hello KristinaMaria.
Look here.
If you are interested I can send you the list as a pdf-file.
It is written in German but at least you will be able to decipher the name of the albergues, hotels and hostales.
Buen Camino
Jochen

Google Translate does a good translation of this excellent site from Paderborn!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
crissy311 said:
ne of my favorite sites for this is
http://caminodesantiago.consumer.es/los ... o/frances/
This is also my favourite site for recent updates on all the albergues (which includes many Pilgrim "what do you think of this albergue" type postings). They have a complete guide of several caminos(map,interesting places to see, kms between villages, etc.) which is what I use, by downloading it and printing out the sheets and we take this I take along. I print out the new version each year as there are always lots of additions. During the course of the months before leaving for the Camino, I make my own entries in pen on the various pages, especially those regarding the Alberge reports. Anne

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum