• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Useful travel planning websites

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
You must check each stage of your trip because not all informations (plane and train timetables) are accurate!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Thank you so much for posting this, I have been struggling to try to co-ordinate bus, train and plane schedules. My husband and I will be travelling the Camino May 2014.

Thanks Jenny, looks like a great site and a big improvement for anyone searching for optimal travelling.
It looks like there can still be some improvement on the site, but I'm sure the team will work on that.

Try plugging in your departure town then St Jean Pied de Port, or your Camino departure place. This appears to be a seriously cool tool.
I'm not saying it's the best site for pricing but the ancillary info like a world map showing flight routes, and details including timetables, pricing and maps for incidental train connections makes it invaluable.
Thanks Jenyat53!

Regds
Gerard

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hours and hours and hours of travel planning fun! Thanks for sharing this site!

Most read last week in this forum