• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Vehicle transfers Bilbao, Biarritz, St Jean etc.

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Offer of transport between Biarritz and St Jean - Roncesvalles - Pamplona.

We offer to all the pilgrims who will start the road from Saint Jean or Roncesvalles a very economic price in transfers from Pamplona

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Offer of transport between Biarritz and St Jean - Roncesvalles - Pamplona.

We offer to all the pilgrims who will start the road from Saint Jean or Roncesvalles a very economic price in transfers from PamplonaView attachment 8649

Thank you for posting this information. I am currently planning on flying into Madrid from Australia in September, going by train to Pamplona then taxi to SJPDP. This gives me another contact. I have been quoted E100 and E90 by two other companies so will see what this group say. Some planning is necessary so I am currently doing my homework. I read somewhere that the cost of a taxi from Madrid airport to the city centre is fixed at E30. Do you know if that is correct? Thanks again.

I'm not sure about taxi prices in Madrid but you could get the train from the airport to Atocha Train station.
In September there is a bus from Pamplona to St Jean in the afternoon. Also, you could contact Taxi Fermin to share a taxi.

Pilgrim Taxi or Taxi Peregrino is a special service that Teletaxi San Fermín provides for anyone starting the Camino de Santiago in Navarre and needing transport from Pamplona (the bus station, the railway station, the airport or any other starting point) to Roncesvalles or to St Jean Pied de Port.
All you have to do is fill in the form to make a booking for the day and the time slot required, from the starting point you specify. Filling in the form is quick and simple, and won’t take more than five minutes. We hope to give you complete satisfaction with our service.

http://www.taxipamplona.com/comparte_en.php

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi guys my partner and I are arriving at Bilbao Airport on October 20th at 1630 is there anyone out there looking to share a lift to Pamplona?

Most read last week in this forum