• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Video Drone Regulations

Michael-FL

Time of past OR future Camino
Caminho Portugues (2017)
Frances/Salvador/Primitivo (2021)
Hi, I am planning to walk a hybrid of C. Frances/Salvador/Primitivo in 2021 from SJPP to SdC and hoping to take video aerial shots along the way. Are there any regulations/restrictions on the use of video drones? Buen Camino

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi, I am planning to walk a hybrid of C. Frances/Salvador/Primitivo in 2021 from SJPP to SdC and hoping to take video aerial shots along the way. Are there any regulations/restrictions on the use of video drones? Buen Camino

Try these to identify where you want to drone and if it's allowed in that specific location:
http://knowbeforeyoufly.org/air-space-map/ and https://app.airmap.io/
Drone in open areas away from people and you shouldn't have problems. Buen Camino!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be sure to complete the Salvador-Primitivo prior to 2021.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
VENT ALERT!!!

What Shaun Kevin said.
I'm so weary of drones buzzing over my head interrupting my private moments.

Camping in the forest, drones.
Camping on the beach, drones.
Camping in the desert drones.
Now walking the Camino, drones?

Just the other day on a walk in the "quiet" desert, a freaking drone came buzzing over and appeared to be taking video of ME! I don't like it at all!

Why do it anyway?
Aren't there enough videos and photos of these routes?
What's the point.
Sorry if I sound grouchy, but it's such an intrusion of privacy...

Next time, I think I'll pull down my pants and moon the freaking thing!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum