Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

Video of the Camino Aragonés: May 2018

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Pia Valbak Schmidt

Pilgrim, DK, Caminos 2007,09,11,12,13,14.15,16,18
Past OR future Camino
2007,2009,2011,2012,2013,2014.2015,2016,2018. Hospitalera 2012,2013,2014,2016,2017
Posted on You Tube:
Thank you, I loved your video. With the views that I recognize. I would have loved to meet you.
I walked The Aragones later in may 18. From Somport the 24th. and finished in Belorado on Camino Francés the 17th. of june. Then I had to go back home because of a damaged left knee.
I think the Aragones was pretty hard, which your video also shows. When I walked, it was raining just about every day, but never mind so be it. It was a fantastic and very hard walk. After coming home I told myself, never again, but now, I could go tomorrow if I had the opportunity.:)

Thea Camino

Past OR future Camino
Camino Portuguese (Sept 2017)
Camino Aragones (Sept 2019)
Thank you!! A preview for us as we are walking the Aragonés end September / beginning October 2019 and are very excited.

Gailsie

Past OR future Camino
Frances Fall '09 ;
Thank you for posting, such a wonderful video, Spain is so beautiful. I wish I had walked this route a few years ago, not sure my legs and ankle could manage it now.

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads