Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Villa Palatina (Paladin) - Pablo, Tatiana and all their crew

AlexC

Time of past OR future Camino
June 2023
I had the pleasure of staying at Villa Palatina last night, as I was recommended by a couple of fellow pilgrims while walking the Camino Del Norte. I was also curious because of the vast amount of reviews mentioning Pablo, Tatiana and their crew. Wow. It was much better than I expected. It was raining heavily so I was really late getting in. The entire team was waiting for me and worried. We had a group hug when I arrived.

I mentioned to Pablo that I saw so many great reviews and he was surprise as he did not know how many positive reviews they had online.

When I was leaving this morning they send me way with a warm goodbye and the contact detail to call if I have any trouble anywhere during my Primitivo walk.

Posting here to celebrate the wonderful people that makes Primitivo so special.

Thank you, Pablo, Tatiana and the entire crew at Villa Palantina.

If you had such a special experience there. Let them know. They will be thrilled.

———

Tuve el placer de quedarme en Villa Palatina anoche, ya que me lo recomendaron un par de compañeros peregrinos mientras caminaba por el Camino del Norte. También tenía curiosidad por la gran cantidad de reseñas que mencionan a Pablo, Tatiana y su equipo. Guau. Fue mucho mejor de lo que esperaba. Estaba lloviendo mucho, así que llegué muy tarde. Todo el equipo me estaba esperando y preocupado. Nos dimos un abrazo grupal cuando llegué.

Le mencioné a Pablo que vi tantas reseñas excelentes y se sorprendió porque no sabía cuántas reseñas positivas tenían en línea.

Cuando me iba esta mañana me despidieron con una cálida despedida y el detalle de contacto para llamar si tengo algún problema en algún lugar durante mi caminata Primitivo.

Publicando aquí para celebrar a la gente maravillosa que hace que Primitivo sea tan especial.

Gracias, Pablo, Tatiana y todo el equipo de Villa Palantina.

Si tuviste una experiencia tan especial allí. Hacerles saber. Estarán encantados.

Attachments

• IMG_1304.jpeg
    IMG_1304.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 893
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I stayed there June 2, 2022 and it was fabulous in all regards then too! I have posted on this forum several times a recommendation as a great place to stop if one needs a shorter day when first starting the Primitivo. I cannot see myself doing the Primitivo again (I found the ups and downs difficult), but I’d love to stay at Villa Palatino again!

Most read last week in this forum

I have been trying to find a way to avoid the circus during the last stages of Frances. In two hours you can take the Lugo - Ourense train and walk the last stages on the Plata. Is it a good idea...
https://www.alojamientoloshospitales.com/albergue I found a link to this place in an old thread, but can't find it on WisePilgrim, the Gronze map or if I search by address. Can someone tell me...
Hi all Heading out for a meal tonight and Pilgrim mass before starting the Primitivo tomorrow. Any recommendations on where to get a great meal in Oviedo?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back