• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Visiting Deuter Shop in Bremen... any recommendation I should look at

Sikpupi

Time of past OR future Camino
Francis '2018'
Hi. Am visiting Bremen in Germany fir a short break and they have a Deuter shop selling only their own stock only.

Gonna look at a lightweight sleeping bag, a liner anf possibiliy a 35 ltr backpack. Anyone recommend anything in particular to look at??

My wife also coming anf she too need items for the Camino.... so any recommendations for her welcomed as well

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
My wife used the Act Lite 35+10 and as I cannot get the Act Lite 40+10 in South Africa will be getting the ladies Act Lite 35+10 for myself. These bags are arround 1.5kg.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum