• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Visiting etiquette

Kiwi-family

{Rachael, the Mama of the family}
Time of past OR future Camino
walking every day for the rest of my life
Not quite live from the camino - although today in Madrid someone called us Peregrinos and my heart fluttered!!! - but, post-camino we have been invited to a fellow peregrino's house for a meal. What is the proper thing for us to do? Do we take wine, flowers, chocolate???

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Wine. I've been fortunate to be a guest in Spanish homes. You will have a great experience, I'm sure.
I know what you mean. The first time someone called us peregrinos, I was set aglow.

Hmmmm, he's not married, but did the camino with his mother and when we went out the other day she came along, so I assume she will be there. They live on the same street.
Now I'm not sure......

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I think flowers are always right, married or single, man or woman. Especially if given by children. A little posy is sufficient; even better if picked from a garden but that might be hard in Madrid!

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum